Warning ! You have stepped onto Troublemaker.Follow me and leave a tag │FollowDashboard
Sunday, December 14, 2014 ϟ 5:58 AM ϟ 0 sweets
Hi,

I'm back like usual. Sorry if you are bored with my same old post little bloggie but you're the only one I got to tell all my problems. I dont know what am i doing right now. As far as i know i'm just laying around the bed whole day everyday. But too bad I still not ready to work. Maybe i should focus on taking my driving license. And right now I kinda sick. I have a flu and I have been coughing the whole day. My body is aching. I dont easily get sick but when I'm sick, I'm really like two years old kid. Lately I have been thinking. I think about all the memories that had happens in my life. Either bad or good. So I'm just gonna recall all the memories and the lessons i've learned.

First thing first, the lesson I've learned is when I was form1 at high school. When i was form1, I had this bad attitudes. A very bad attitude. I was rude to ppl and think i was big enough. I cursed a lot till my sister was mad at me. Then when I realised all my bad attitudes, i felt guilty. Its because i did so many mistakes to many ppl. Even with my parents. So after that, i learned that even when you're just form1, you should respect to your senior and  you are not matured enough. You also should be careful with your words. I also learned that we should never play a game with someone. Especially when its involved about feelings. You do know that life is like wheels. It will always go back to you.

Then when i was form2 and form3, i learned that friendship is very important. When I was in high school, i had many friendship problems. The usual problems, talk shit about whoever you hate and choose boyfriend over friends. The usual thing. That's when I learned people will always come and go. People wont stay in your life forever. Eventually they will still leave you even they had promised you. That promise thing is all bullshit. I have been hear all the promise thing, and i got tired with that. When i have this friendship problem, i learned that i should be careful when you choose your friends. Ofcourse we all do have a thousand friends but not all of them we can trust. I learned not to trust people easily. Because they will take advantage on your trust.

So when I was form4 and on my senior year, those two years had been hectic and crazy. Even the memories was mixed with the bad one but still I appreciate it. In those two years, I learned that we should take our pride highly and dont let other people step on it. I also learned that when someone didnt want you anymore, you dont chased him around. Let him be. You just have to move on even it is hard. The other lessons is you should really be careful with your own heart. Dont let yourself falls easily cause relationship are not always sweets and full with blast. Those thing are fairy-tales. People get bored with you easily. So girls should really learned how to love a man like a man love a woman. Also friendship, i learned this year is some people maybe are not meant to be your friend and some friendship are not gonna last forever. Also, some people are not meant to be with you. So you dont really have to try so hard to get attention. You guys should really hear colbie caillat song called try and you will understand what I mean. Dont let other people get in your way to be happy. Enjoy your life while you can and dont mob around just because one relationship didnt work out. There's will always someone better than your ex. Allah knows what is the best for you.


OLD ϟ NEW

Apple Pie★

Welcome to my world.I'm a troublemaker so be careful here.
Neverland★

Entry About ϟ Shout!



Berry Licious★

Template By: Nurul Ain
Others: