Warning ! You have stepped onto Troublemaker.Follow me and leave a tag │FollowDashboard
17
Sunday, December 28, 2014 ϟ 6:31 AM ϟ 0 sweets
Assalamualaikum. I'm back. Yesterday was 27 dec 2014. So 17 years ago, on 27 dec 1997, there's a woman who gave birth to a girl exactly on 12.30 afternoon. The girl was name by Nur Afiqah Binti Mansor. And she live till now and yesterday was her 17th birthday. Hahaha that's right my birthday y'all know.

Ada beberapa orang wish ieka. But still some didnt wish me. I'm quite offended cause they actually forgot about my birthday but I've get over it. Maybe they are just so busy because they are working or just maybe they actually forgot about me. Hahaha just maybe. Idk but I'm alright. You wanna know something? I'm kinda hope he will wish me but that was impossible cause he freaking hate me and probably he didnt even remember me. Hahahahaha 😂😂😂.  I was thinking maybe he will say sorry to me bcs of what he did to me but I was fool. He didnt even feel sorry about it. So dont even dream about it Ieka! Okay whatever.

Then, few people who wish me really makes me touched bcs i didnt realized I'm loved by them until yesterday. All this while I though i wasnt that important but some of them proved i'm wrong. I really appreciate it who wish me cause I'm officially 17 y/o. And then few days later dah new year. Hahahahahaha 😝😝😝😝. 

So i wasnt that suprised about some of people i know actually forget about my birthday. Cause I know who i am. I'm someone who people will forget easily. But what I feel offended is they usually wish me and now they're not. Hahahaha 😂😂😂. But I understand. When we finally out from school, they dont really remember you or actually dont want to  so face it. Reality must be hit me so hard. And now I realized I'm going to be an adult soon. There's more responsible and get old. My sister said herself that she's not ready to turn 20 y/o and I'm like 'and you think i'm ready?' Pftttt. 

So my mom and my big sister asked me what is my 'azam' for this 17th birthday. And i dont know what to answer. You see? I dont even have the 'azam' and how will my life gets better if i dont have the 'azam'. These days, my brain is getting rusty and it feels like i'm stupid or something cause my brain didnt work like i want to. That's why i cant even answer the simplest question. But all i know is I'm really gonna love myself really hard cause noone will. Till we meet again 27 dec. InshaAllah with Allah will 🙆🙆🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🙆🙆🙆😘😘😘😘😘😘


OLD ϟ NEW

Apple Pie★

Welcome to my world.I'm a troublemaker so be careful here.
Neverland★

Entry About ϟ Shout!



Berry Licious★

Template By: Nurul Ain
Others: